Sunday 29 April 2012

Rain


So this week it has done nothing but rain.  It's meant I've gotten soggy on a few of the walks to work, but it's also meant some great catching up time with my to-do list.  You may have noticed that I've changed my Blog header... yeah I taught myself new Photoshop skills!  The benefits of bad weather.
I managed to bag myself a beautiful glass goldfish bowl which I plan to turn into my very own terranium at some point.  I'm very happy with that purchase.


 I've also been chillin' in this lovely cardigan my mum gave me.  She's had it for years, so it will forever remind me of her each time I wear it (and our amazing trip to New York).


I've also been snaffling this tasty recipe found over on The Dainty Squid - it's truly scrummy and I highly recommend giving it a go yourself!  I think it can also count as one of my 15 new recipes I tried this year.


And finally a cute picture of Betty - how angelic does she look in this picture?  Deceivingly so...

5 comments:

  1. Nothing but grey and rain here too.
    The cardigan looks so beautiful. I like the pattern and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You got so much accomplished. I love the new header - is it the previous yarn image set behind the text? It's really cool.

    And I LOVE that little Betty!

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Cortnie - yeah it is the old picture set behind the text. It took me a little while to figure it out, but once I got the Photoshop process sorted I was so proud of myself!

      Delete
  3. The header looks great!

    Haha it's funny how yucky weather makes one more productive.

    anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lois. Could Betty be more cute? I think not! Great photos and very nice blog .. I'll be following along.

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!