Saturday 7 April 2012

This week


This week has been a strange one.  After all the glorious weather we had last week, it took a turn for the bizarre and Sheffield got a covering of snow.  Yep, for one day only we experienced a full on blizzard!  Weird.

I've been making lots of origami inspired crafty things and swooning over the beautiful patterned paper (I love paper).  Betty had a well needed bath and I went and got myself a new piercing - ouch!

Now I'm hoping to get lots done with this extra-long weekend (hooray for Bank Holidays).  Do you have any Easter plans?

4 comments:

  1. I love paper too! Your nose looks great I love the stud you chos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sweet puppy! :)
    And that paper is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The piercing really fits you.. And the dog is the absolute cuteness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day!